Residential Property Inspections In Pittsburgh
Why Choose 1st Home Inspections, Inc.?
- We are experienced, American Society of Home Inspectors (ASHI) – Certified Inspectors. Every residential inspection follows the current ‘Standards of Practice and Code of Ethics’ of The American Society of Home Inspectors, Inc. (‘ASHI’) and the inspectors comply with those Standards (click here to view).
- Our inspectors are compliant with the Pennsylvania State Law and we are insured as is required by law.
- Our communication and report writing skill distinguish our inspections from other home inspection companies. We go beyond just identifying the ‘Functionality’ and ‘Safety’ defects by explaining the risks created by the defect; and we propose repair solutions.
- At least 80% of our home buyer clients are looking for a home in ‘move-in’ condition; yet only about 20% of homes we’ve inspected over the past 25 years are actually ‘move-in’ condition. Most homes in Western Pennsylvania are in need of both safety and functionality repairs. The home inspection provides you with a verbal and written report which is easy to understand and gives you the information to proceed to make your home ‘move-in’ condition.
- We include energy conservation recommendations which make economic sense in our inspections. These recommendations are based on the visual inspection we perform for you.
- The information will also help you maintain your home. Your good stewardship is the best way to position yourself to safely live in and enjoy your home. This plan also puts you in the best position to sell your home to the next owner who will expect a home in ‘move-in’ condition.
By choosing us, you'll have the knowledge to make smart decisions in your real estate transaction; we believe you expect us to communicate the home inspection facts - all of the facts.
Call Today for a
or complete our
to schedule your inspection.